Monday, March 8, 2010

33 yo man trying to straighten wavy hair. Any shampoo or L'Oreal product that I can use for that reason?Thanks

I have naturally very thick and wavy hair. I straightened my hair a couple of times using those straightening creams. But they damage your hair. Specially for Men its not recommended to use harsh chemical creams for straightening, since men naturally don't have luscious and strong hair like women. I have been using L'Oreals Elvive Anti-breakage shampoo for a year now. It keeps my hair manageable since i wear my hair long.


So to answer your question. I cant comment on any specific straightening shampoo. But the Anti-Breakage Elvive Line of L'Oreal shampoo's are the best if you want straight yet healthy hair. Works for me atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment